Saturday, December 10, 2011

'tis the season

it seems as if the nasty economy has hit my philanthropic recipients (can you imagine? extra poverty in the slums of india??? amazing…)

anyway, this has prompted me to put a bit more effort into my little card business.  so, should you be interested in ordering some christmas cards, i can get them to you really quick (and even print your name on the inside if you are as lazy as i am).
 
 
i charge $4 per card, or $3 per card for orders of 20 or more. they are hand made with white card stock…with, of course, matching envelopes.
all proceeds go to charity.

if you are interested in one or two or a hundred, just give me an email, or leave a comment here,  and let me know what you’d like to have. i will then get really busy and make them! and, of course feel free to forward my little blog to anyone (and everyone) you deem worthy.
 
happy almost christmas.



in a hundred small,
beautiful ways.




...everywhere you go!



...love,
perfect peace,
perfect joy.
'tis the season




 
...to stop and smell
the wrapping paper.

No comments: